We are now looking to recruit for the following roles:
We are looking for committed and enthusiastic practitioners to join our qualified team to support young children in their educational journey. The ideal candidates must have:
- Level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare, or
- Early Years Professional Status, or
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Good understanding of EYFS and awareness of safeguarding
- A very good level of spoken and written English
We will consider both native Spanish speakers and those who have a good command or interest in Spanish as a second language. In either case you should be passionate about Latin America and its cultural diversity.
Full or Part-time options available
- Salary: ranging from £21,500-24,000 (pro-rata)
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Opportunities for training and development
Spanish Saturday School Teachers
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who are passionate about Latin American culture with experience of teaching primary aged children, to join our Saturday School.
You will have:
- A native command of the Spanish language
- A relevant teaching qualification and/or demonstrable ability and experience for the post
- Experience of working with young children in mixed ability groups
Hours of Work: 5-8 hours per week every Saturday during term time. (Part of the hours are allocated for class set up and clear up, so teaching time will be 3-4.5 hours only.)
Hourly rate: £15-17 per hour, plus paid annual leave.
These are permanent contracts starting in September 2019.
Interviews to commence week starting 22nd July 2019.
ALL APPLICATIONS TO BE FILLED OUT HERE Application Form
Please download the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org