Immigration Law – Advice & Casework

Issues: Immigration, asylum, nationality, detention.logo immigration

  • Drop-in sessions every Wednesday from 3pm (we see 12 people on average each week). Please note: The 21st of June we are not having the drop-in session.  We apologies for any inconvenience.
  • Advice by email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.



Our Immigration Law Advice and Casework Service is funded by Trust for London and is provided by our in-house solicitor.